Difference between revisions of "Annual club events"
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
See [[Trip ]].
Revision as of 10:24, 4 October 2004
Certain club events occur every year. It would be useful to record information about these for the benefit of participants and future organizers. Some of the events that the club organizes every year are :
- Glacier school (early September)
- Longhike (late September)
- Climbing trips to Leavenworth, Skaha and Smith Rock (October)
- Winter Longhike (January or February)
- Intro to Backcountry Skiing (January or February)
- Avalanche course (January or February)
See Trip agenda.