To celebrate the end of another successful academic year, the VOC is holding its annual general meeting in the form of an annual banquet with a member potluck and special guest slideshow (to be announced soon). VOC members, alumni and friends are welcome!
Wednesday, March 28th, 2012
- Free if you arrive before 7:30 pm.
- $2 if you arrive after 7:30 pm
Schedule and Details
- 6:00 pm - Exec and anyone who wants to help shows up to get the place ready
- 7:00 pm - Potluck Dinner
- 7:30 pm - Annual General Meeting (AGM):
- 2011-2012 Budget Review & 2012-2013 Budget Approval
- Constitution Changes
- 2012-2013 Executive Elections! Please nominate here
- 8:15 pm - Slide Show
- 9:00 pm - Photo Contest Winners and VOC Awards. Distribution of the VOCJ54.
- 10:00 pm - DANCE!
- 12:00 am - The End. Anyone who can help clean up, please do. You will be much loved.
Skyler Des Roches: The Sudamerican Dispatches: Vertical Flailings of a Gringo Chasqui.
Potluck dinner: All members should bring a dish (main course or dessert)! Sign up on the trip agenda. Bring your own plate/bowl, fork, spoon to eat with. Disposable cutlery will not be available.
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be sold by the ANZA Club.
If you'd like to get a workhike in and help sell t-shirts and voile straps please sign up here! Please also sign up if you are willing to help cleaning up after the event.
- Fabian Schiebel
- Sarah Koch
- Genevieve Marquette
You are requested to dress up and look spiffy. But if you can't possibly look spiffy, come anyway.