Difference between revisions of "Archive:Brew Bitch Trip"
Latest revision as of 22:15, 12 February 2015
-Have a dog?
-Can borrow a dog?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions and have some avi training/experience and like to ski then this trip is for you.
Please, no lap dogs. Tough working dogs in good physical condition only. Your dog will require additional food/water/supplies and you or the dog are expected to carry these. We are going into a remote environment that may be colder than they are used to. Please use your discretion as to whether they are suited for a trip of such nature. Mandatory poop and scoop.
- a female dog.
- a female of canines generally.
- not generally your girlfriend
While bringing a bitch on this trip is not required, it is recommended. Well mannered male dogs are welcome.
March 28th - 29th, 2009
Note that this trip may be cancelled, postponed or the location changed based on weather and avalanche conditions.
There will be no pre-trip meeting
Depending on the ratio of humans to k-9's, we may have to adjust the cut off numbers. Tentatively there are 10 and 5 respective openings.
|This is the sign up and organization page for an old trip. It already happened on 28-03-2009. Please do not sign up for it.|
- List tentative on avi conditions
- Matt O
- Laura C
- Jay B
- Ashlee J. (I bring the bitch. You know it)
- Jenna -3 yr old Samoyed, interacts well with other dogs. May lick exposed skin.
- Cashew - likes to eat other people's sandwiches when you least expect it
- Mannie - can sometimes be gassy
Please indicate here if you have a car, where you are leaving from and how many people you can transport. As there is no trip meeting,rides will be sorted on this wikipage
- Driver Name (Leaving from, returning to, number of passengers)
*Matt (Van Sat early AM, Van Sun late PM)
Up in the passenger area:
- Ellie (Taylor Way Onwards)
- Robert (Taylor Way Onwards)
Back in the wagon
*The b*tchin' 4runner (Kits)
- Robert (to Taylor Way)
Back of the b*tchin' 4runner
*The Geermobile (Kits-ish)
- Ellie (to Taylor Way)
Back of the geermobile
- Ran (haha j/k)
No one is carless, but we might add Ashelys car in the mix until Taylor way if all us b*tches and gear cannot fit from Kits to Taylor Way