Archive:Conservation and Recreation Access Committee Agenda - Oct. 27 2004
Conservation and Recreation Access Committe minutes - Oct. 27 2004 From VOCWiki
Varsity Outdoor Club Conservation Meeting
6:00 PM, Wednesday, October 27, 2004 VOC clubroom Basement level of the SUB, at the end of a couple hallways Directions: pass the self-copy center on your left, go to the end of the hall, turn right, go almost to the end of the hall, turn left into a hallway with mountain photos
1. Additions to Agenda, (Review of Offshore Oil Moratorium, Intrawest's Flute expansion, Letter Writing Nights)
2. Introductions, Recording Secretary, Approval of Agenda.
3. Old Business � Meeting Time/ Date / Format � Letter protocol � Email list.
Note: This meeting is to briefly mention and list everything we can related to this group. The following will be covered.
4. New Business - Conservation � Spotted Owl Recovery Team � � Proposed changes to BC Wildlife Act � � YVR/SICA � � Roberts Bank container expansion � Van. Port Authority Open House � North Van District Alpine Recreational Strategic Study (Oct. 19 workshop) � Updates: Cape Roger Curtis, � South Chilcotins Park � Whistler Nordic Development � Garibaldi at Squamish Development.
5. New Business � Rec Access � Stawamus Chief gondola proposal, � MoT feedback on highway 99 past the Chief � Jumbo Glacier Ski Resort � Backcountry Rec commission � Climbers access society rep? � Melvin Creek & other small hydro project.
6. New Business - other � Future meeting dates � Working Forests.
7. Next Meeting: Wed., Nov. 24th, 2004, 6:00 PM, VOC Clubroom.