Archive:Exec nominations 2011
The VOC needs a new Executive! Put nominations here. You can nominate yourself, or someone you think would do a good job. They must be an AMS member (ie. a student) next year, except for President and Treasurer who must also be on the exec this year. There is also a paper copy of the nominations sheet outside the clubroom - we'll take nominations from both as well as the floor at the banquet. It's ok to write people down for a few positions, but at the end of the day you can only actually do one.
For more information about the various position, please check Exec Position Info
2011-2012 VOC Executive Elections will be held at the 2011 Banquet, March 23rd, 2010.
- Co-ordinates everything and keeps the exec running smoothly. Must have been on the exec previously.
- Handles the cash and keeps the AMS happy. Must have been on the exec previously.
- Organizes social events
- Takes minutes at meetings
- Gets new members, and handles clubs days in September
- Puts out the VOCene
- Makes sure that the exec keeps up with their two trips per semester. Encourages people to lead trips.
- Dishes out, keeps track of, and maintains the gear stash. Note that we need five quartermasters.
- Caroline Jung
- Tackles the monumental task of producing a 300 page book in about 1.5 months
- Organizes slideshows
- Maintains library and archives collections.
- Representative liaison to outside clubs and organizations.
- Oversees special projects, often related to huts.
Climbing Wall coordinator
- Keeps the climbing wall going.