Archive:Exec nominations 2013
The VOC needs a new Executive for 2013/2014!
Elections will take place at the Annual Banquet on March 27th, 2013. You can nominate yourself, or someone you think would do a good job. Executives must be an AMS member (ie. a student) next year. President and Treasurer must have been on the exec previously. It is fine to write people down for a few positions, but at the end of the day you can only actually do one.
More information about the various positions: Executive Positions
More info about the Banquet_2013.
- Co-ordinates everything and keeps the exec running smoothly. Must have been on the exec previously.
- Stephanie Grothe (I (Steph) still think Ryan would be great for the job, or someone else who is more experienced)
- Handles the cash and keeps the AMS happy. Must have been on the exec previously.
- Caitlin Schneider
- Organizes social events
- Cora Skaien
- Takes minutes at meetings
- Clemens Adolphs
- Gets new members, and handles clubs days in September
- Puts out the VOCene
- Encourages people to lead trips.
- Olek Splawinski
- Alfred Larsen
- Maintain the gear stash and run gear hours. Note that we need five quartermasters.
- Julien Renard
- Marie-Eve Myrand-Lapierre (I will graduate at some point, probably in December, so it would be temporary)
- Jens Vent-Schmidt (I can only do evening-hours)
- Alex Annejohn
- Ian Dusome
- Ian Johnston (Due to co-op, I could only be around for the second semester)
- Fisal Elstone
- Tackles the monumental task of producing a 300 page book in about 1.5 months
- Organizes slideshows
- Christina Starke
- Maintains library and archives collections.
- Representative liaison to outside clubs and organizations.
- Oversees special projects, often related to huts.
- Ryan MacKenzie
Climbing Wall coordinator
- Keeps the climbing wall going.
- Cora Skaien
- Moos Van Caspel
- Oversees gear purchases for the club and members
- check out the Awards page. Nominations can be posted on the message boards.