The best way to get involved in the club is simply to stop by the clubroom (map). To find when there will be somebody in the Clubroom, see Gear Hours, or plan to drop by during a pre-trip meeting. We also hold a slide show and/or social most Wednesday evenings during term time, somewhere on Campus. Shows generally start at 7pm. See the Trip Agenda on www.ubc-voc.com for the current show schedule and location.
During the summer there are no Wednesday meetings and the clubroom presence is much more infrequent, though there should be somebody in the Clubroom during Gear Hours. You'd be better off trying to email us.
The clubroom is located in the basement of the new Student Union Building (NEST). For the exact location click here for a map.
In order to free up money for more important things (gear and books) we no longer have a phone in the clubroom.
- For general questions and comments about the VOC, contact us at [email protected]
- For issues relating to this web page contact [email protected]
- To submit something to the VOCene (weekly newsletter) email [email protected]
- For questions about membership, try [email protected]
- To ask about gear or to extend the loan on gear that you have out, it's [email protected]
The mailing address for the VOC is :
Varsity Outdoor Club Room 3500 – 6133 University Blvd. Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1