Exec reports - Archivist
- Maintains copies of Exec minutes, VOCENE's, Committee minutes.
- Writes up the annual VOC Grad Newsletter email
- Send newest copies of VOCJ to various libraries
- Looks after, organizes, makes available, does not lose, the Club's library.
- Looks after various other weird pieces of Club memorabilia, such as pictures, maps, awards.
- Updates and maintains photo albums, maps, and a journal index.
- Keeps some contact with members who have graduated, and is their main contact in VOC.
- A good position for a Clubroom organizer, and for someone who can explain what VOC is doing, to those who have graduated or passed on.
Instructions for the Archivist
- Send out VOC Grad Newsletter (email) to VOC alumni using the VOC Hustler's handbook
- Best to send out before annual Old-timer VOCers' Silver Star ski reunion in early March.
- Handbook is on VOC Google Docs account (VarsityOutdoorClub at gmail dot com)
- Upload PDF copy of VOC Grad Newsletter to wiki and add link to VOC Grad Newsletter wiki page.
- Send to 2 VOCJ to Karl Ricker (check VOC Hustler Handbook for address)
- Post copies of VOCJ to various libraries
Past Exec Reports
Exec report - Archivist 2009 - 2010
Exec report - Archivist 2008 - 2009
Exec report - Archivist 2007 - 2008
Exec report - Archivist 2006 - 2007
Exec report - Archivist 2003 - 2004
Exec report - Archivist 2002 - 2003
The UBC Archives have two items related to the VOC.