Exec reports - Quartermasters
From VOC Wiki
Revision as of 15:20, 9 March 2004 by Cmich
The Quartermasters (there are two) :
- Posts hours for taking out and returning gear.
- Is at the Clubroom reliably, to issue and receive gear.
- Keeps track of gear, makes sure it is returned on time, in good shape, buys more if needed, looks for deals on gear, does inventories, tests transceivers.
- Organizes the VOC Fall gear swap and/or ski tuning session.
- Attends the spring MEC gear swap looking for deals.
- Is heartless and insensitive in dealing with delinquents, repeat offenders, and gear hoarders.
- A good position for somebody who intends to spend a couple of noon hours every week in the Clubroom, who is organized and is interested in what we are doing with the gear.