This contains examples of various things you might want to do in the WIKI.
To see how to do something, pretend-edit this page and the "source code" will be revealed.
This page will likely be moved and extensively edited, so please don't mess with it.
- If you want a list with consecutive numbers, prefix each line with #
- or if you want each line to start with a little blue box, prefix with *
- To refer to a .pdf file in a wiki page. First upload the file to the wiki.
This puts the link on the page, renaming it. The name is perhaps a little terse.
Example: Part 1 (PDF)
- To refer to a .doc file in a wiki page.
Example: Piotr's Clubs Days Guidelines
- to display a small picture or thumbnail (first upload the thumbnail to the wiki, then put the following in your code
- to display a larger picture, first resize the picture to 600 x 800 max, before uploading it and inserting it in your page.
- to display a thumbnail which you can click on to display a larger picture, you have to upload the thumbnail and the bigger picture