There are lots of trips to be had around Squamish and further north.
Hiking destinations near Squamish
Rock Climbing near Squamish
Skiing destinations near Squamish
Driving directions to Squamish from UBC
- From UBC, go east to Burrard Street then turn left (north)
- Continue north over the burrard bridge and on to Georgia Street then turn left
- Over lion's gate bridge and keep left coming off the bridge.
- Turn Right at the next Light (Taylor Way), up a big hill and then left to get onto Highway 1/99
- Leave highway 1 at Horseshoe Bay and follow Highway 99 to Squamish
- With all the latest construction, driving time is about 1 hour 10 minutes from UBC if there is little traffic.