==Gear Rental Hours (when the Clubroom will be open)
- Tuesday: Nick Uleryk-Carvalho 10:00-11:00 (Away from Dec 14 - Jan 3)
- Wednesday: Kelsey Miller 10:00 - 11:00 (Away from December 18 - January 3rd)
- Thursday: Bryan Starick 09:00 - 10:00 (Away Dec. 14 - Jan. 3)
- Thursday: Nick Hindley 17:00 - 18:00 No gear hours Thurs 15th - Jan 3
- Friday: Anna Geller 15:00 - 16:00 (Away From Dec 17th - Jan 3)
- Friday: Cassandra 16:00 - 17:30 (only Dec 16th)
Notice that the Clubroom will not be routinely open to do gear or memberships after December 18, until January 03. If you need something between December 19 and January 02, you can try emailing me, [email protected] You could also try emailing [email protected] but there may be nobody around to check for email at that address. Typically the student union building gets locked down at some point over the holidays, and if locked down, I can't help you. I might not want to drive out to UBC to do gear for you. You can always ask, though.
If you need to meet the Quartermasters outside of gears hours due to scheduling conflicts, ask nicely. Your best bet is to email the quartermasters and be prepared to bring some small bribe (food or drink generally works well). Note that it is not appropriate to leave gear outside of the clubroom when it is locked.
Last updated December 16, 2016