VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
MEC clubnight (10% off) · Tuesday, April 26th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- External Link: For extra information not hosted on the VOC site.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Apr. 26th, 7:00 pm
Once in fall and once in spring our very own Mountain Equipment Cooperative opens their doors after hours for the VOC clubsnight. This spring the date will be April 26th, starting at 7pm.
In addition to having the store to ourselves we'll get 10% off most merchandise (5% off boats and bikes, no discount on already discounted merchandise).
You need to be both a VOC and MEC member to attend. Membership in MEC can be purchased for a mere $5 at the event, but you'll need to RSVP ahead of time as a member of the VOC - we will be checking names at the door.
The purpose of RSVPing is so that MEC can be sure and have the correct number of staff present the day of the event, so it's important that our numbers be accurate. Interested is currently open, which will be good for us to get a general idea - but committed will open two weeks before. Although committed won't close until noon the day off, it you're sure you're going to come please sign up as committed when you know - preferably a week in advance.