VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Squamish Rampage Bouldering Comp · Saturday, August 15th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Aug. 15th, 8:15 am
Squamish Rampage is an annual outdoor bouldering competition, where the local and international climbing community gather, climb and fund-raise, amongst the beautiful Apron and Grand Wall Boulders. This year, all proceeds will go to Squamish Access Society and Climb and Conquer Society Canada, 2 amazing not-for-profit powered by climbers to benefit the world! The competition is partnered with Squamish Uprising 2015 bringing a full day of fun events.
Prior bouldering/climbing experience is perferred for competitors, but the competition is open to everyone in 3 categories: Beginners (V0- V3), Imtermediate (V4- V6) and Open (V7+). On the day, we will meet at the Grand Wall parking lot at 8:15 to sign waivers. Camping the night before is also an option. Carpooling and Camping will be organized closer to the date and via email.
Register by July 31 for early bird rate (10 dollars off!) More info and registration at https://squamishrampage.ca/