VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Imagine Day 2015 (workhike) · Tuesday, September 8th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Sep. 8th, 1:00 pm
End: Tuesday, Sep. 8th, 5:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: email faff
It's almost that time of year again, and as usual the VOC will be hosting a booth at Imagine Day on September 8th, somewhere on the main mall. We need a few people to help set up, clean up, and be present (and smile) at the booth to answer questions and such and there will be some people in the clubroom where people can actually sign up to become a member. We have the booth between 13:00 and 17:00 and we need some people that could help out for one hour or longer, (this counts as a workhike). Sign up on the wiki page if you want to come out and have fun:-)