VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Welcome Back, Tea and Noodles Social · Wednesday, September 16th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Sep. 16th, 12:00 pm
End: Wednesday, Sep. 16th, 2:00 pm
Welcome old and new members. Lets use our camp stoves to boil water and make bowl noodles and tea. Bring a resusable container and a way to heat up water. I will probably bring a bunch of bowl noodle things to share.
If possible we will meet on the Knoll. If not I will post some other meeting place. In case of rain, meet in the clubroom in the new sub.
This is a chance to meet people in the club and reconnect with old friends. Also to use up nearly empty fuel canisters not worth taking on trips.