VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Slideshow: The Map Wall Project - A journey through the high country of Southwestern British Columbia by Richard So · Wednesday, October 7th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Oct. 7th, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: ESB 1012 (Earth and Ocean Sciences)
Come join us for our first slideshow of the year with an amazing presentation by our very own Richard So! Afterward, those who are keen, can stick around while we enjoy some beers and other beverages at a nearby pub.
The Map Wall Project - A journey through the high country of Southwestern British Columbia