VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Russet Lake Overnight · Sat. Sep. 26th - Sun. Sep. 27th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Sep. 26th
End: Sunday, Sep. 27th
My friend and I are heading up to Russet lake for the weekend. Plan is to hike in Saturday morning to the campsite, then hike fissle peak in the afternoon. Sunday were hiking whirlwind peak and overlord Mtn.
If anyones interested in joining us were looking for two more to split vehicle cost(planning on renting). It will be an intermediate trip, some scrambling, with the possibility of encountering snow/glacier.
Let's get stoked for the weekend!