VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Mountaineering Camp · Sat. Sep. 3rd - Mon. Sep. 5th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Sep. 3rd
End: Monday, Sep. 5th
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Aug. 31st, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: VOC Club Room
Pre-trip meeting to be held at the club room if those without cars/tents/partners would like an in-person meet up. The majority of the normal car/tent/partner organization will happen, hopefully, via the wiki page and emails (http://www.ubc-voc.com/phorum5/read.php?3,76211).
Mountaineering camp is a kind of do-it-yourself trip. We all camp together at Matier-Joffre Col, and split into smaller groups to climb different routes.