VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Ski Waxing (Workhike, Beginner Friendly) · Wednesday, October 28th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Oct. 28th, 4:00 pm
End: Wednesday, Oct. 28th, 11:00 pm
The QMs need your help to wax the VOC skis. There are lots of skis and not so many QMs. Please sign up if you can help out. Meet in the VOC clubroom. We will wax the skis inside.
If possible please bring; old credit cards/empty gift cards/other not-going-to-be-needed-again plastic cards to use as scrapers,
If anyone reading this has an edge tuner they don't mind getting used, please bring that too!
Maybe we will go for some drinks at the pit (Pit Night!) after waxing skis.
TLDR; Help wax the VOC skis, expereince and equipment is appreciated but not strictly neccesary