VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Hike of the ten views! Beginner friendly day hike · Sunday, October 18th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Oct. 18th, 7:00 am
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Oct. 14th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: club room
I want to explore some hikes outside the Sea to sky area. The Sendero Diez Vistas (ten views) hike sounds pretty appealing to me so lets give it a go! The hike loops around Buntzen lake on the ridge of indian arm area. It would be pretty sweet if we have enough cars but if not, we can go a long way with pubic transport and figure something out:-)
The whole loop is 15 km and has quite a bit of a incline but once you are on the ridge, the view is supposed to be pretty sweet: