VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Explore Lizzie Creek Trail · Sat. Nov. 14th - Sun. Nov. 15th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Nov. 14th, 6:00 pm
End: Sunday, Nov. 15th, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Nov. 11th, 5:30 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
I am interested in going to explore the Lizzie Creek area (Stein Valley). There is a log cabin and trail in the Stein Valley that has been abandoned for a few years and needs some repairs. The purpose of this trip will be to see the area and possibly begin to fix up the road/trail to the cabin. It will probably be a bushwack and we likely won't even reach the cabin but ... you would be welcome to come along if you are interested in learning about trail work and bushwacking.