VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Elfins magic carpet ride · Sat. Nov. 21st - Sun. Nov. 22nd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning, this trip has been cancelled : no cars:-(
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Nov. 21st
End: Sunday, Nov. 22nd
Once my very first VOC trip that made me a loyal member :-) Let's go snowshoeing to Elfin lakes shelter!
I just want do a relaxt trip to Elfin and play in the snow/ tobaggan down hill/ play games in the hut/ build a snow castle/ do a winter photoshoot etc:-)
I hope I can find a carload, max two of people that want to join me in this busy schedule. No pretrip meeting, everything will be sorted out by email.