VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Beginner Friendly Lynn Peak Hike · Saturday, September 10th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Sep. 10th, 12:09 am
This trip is for those of you VOCers who want to get outdoors but don't have all weekend. Lynn peak is a 9 km long hike with about 700 meters in elevation gain and will probably take us around 4 hours round trip. We will most likely get to enjoy all the various Vancouver transportation systems (including the sea bus!) unless a charitable person has a car. Bring a lunch, snacks, water and hiking boots or running shoes and you should be set for the day. Plan to meet at the UBC bus loop at 9:00 am Saturday morning.
Check it out at this website:
Email me if you have any questions. [email protected]