VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Slideshow: Bigger Than Us - Vertical adventures in unlikely places, Tim Howard · Wednesday, January 27th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Jan. 27th, 7:30 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: ESB (Earth and Ocean Sciences) 2012
Whether you just come out of a pre-trip meeting or love socializing, come join us for a wonderful slideshow presentation by Tim Howard, amazing photographer.
Title: Bigger Than Us - Vertical adventures in unlikely places
Tales of epics, shenanigans and exotic places from 10 years climbing and photographing around the world. Locations may include Morocco's Atlas Mountains, big routes in Mexico, and wild parts of Australia. This slide show is guaranteed to make you quit whatever you're doing and go on an adventure!
Location: ESB (Earth and Ocean Sciences) Room 2012
Time: 7:30 PM