VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Ice Climbing trip, date to be fixed · Mon. Jan. 4th - Wed. Jan. 20th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning: This is a tentative trip
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Monday, Jan. 4th
End: Wednesday, Jan. 20th
I'm looking for some to go ice climb with any day any time until the 21th of january. I'm leaving Canada at this date and i'm pretty pissed off not having touch the ice so far and I really deeply wanna do that before leaving.
I also can lead in WI4 or WI4+, and i'm confident with leading a rope over 4-5-6 pitches. I also might have a car for going either in the rockies either to Pemberton but as i don't really know the area, if someone knows more, i follow!
Concerning the date, i put a random date because as i finished my internship i can be available any time any days until the 21th of Jan.
My only concern is the gear I couldn't bring from France. I dont have any ice screw and ice axes but i'm ok for the rest with the help of the VOC gear.
If anyone is interested Let me know!