VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
A New Year's Day at Red Heather (Beginner Friendly) · Friday, January 1st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Jan. 1st, 6:00 am
Me and Kat are planning on having a chill New Years Eve and take advantage that many people will be hung-over on New Years Day.
So the trip idea is to wake up early on New Years Day and head up to Red Heather for a nice day outside : )
I'll be skiiing and Kat will either Ski or snowshoe depending on how she feels. I'm really bad at skiing and will spend the majority of my time doing easy runs : ) We have room for 2 ski/snowshoers in the car. Beginners welcome.