VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
[workhike] Help Create the VOC Centennial Coffee Table Book! · Thursday, February 25th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Feb. 25th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Club Room
As part of the 100th year of the VOC's existence in 2017, we would like to produce a Coffee Table style book which will assemble great stories, images and anecdotes of the VOC's ten decades.
The production of this book will require lots of volunteer input! If you would like contribute your skills to this project, come to this meeting! Our agenda will be to brainstorm a vision for the book and figure out how exactly we're going to make this a reality!