VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Slideshow: New Zealand Adventures, Clemens Adolphs · Wednesday, February 24th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Feb. 24th, 7:30 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: ESB 2012
Come join us to hear tales of Clemens Adolphs adventures in New Zealand! Clemens's says:
"In 2008/2009, I spent a year in New Zealand, where I explored most of the South Island and parts of the North Island, and this is where I fell in love with the outdoors.
Join me as I take you on a tour through New Zealand's National Parks, from the bush and Kiwis of Stewart Island to one of the lowest-elevation glaciers on the West Coast, from the lush hills of Kahurangi to the barren volcanic rock of Tongariro."