VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
MEC Clubsnight! - (volunteers needed too!) · Tuesday, March 29th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Mar. 29th, 7:00 pm
End: Tuesday, Mar. 29th, 9:00 pm
MEC Club Night
Date: ( to )
Location: MEC Vancouver, 130 West Broadway
Receive 10% off all regular priced items purchased that evening – including bikes and boats! Only on in-stock items, does not apply to previous purchases, no exceptions.
1. Your members will receive 10% off of all regularly priced items purchased that evening – including bikes and boats! All items must be in stock and purchased through our tills that evening in order to be eligible for the discount. We cannot offer the discount on items that are purchased online, or on out of stock items. The discount also does not extend to items that are on clearance or are part of a packaged discount.
2. Members can put items on hold up to 48 hours before the event, and can be picked up at the Member Services Desk during the clubnight. Items that have been purchased before the event cannot be returned and re-purchased at the discounted rate. We would appreciate club leaders communicating this to all attending club members. There are no exceptions to this rule.
3. All participants must be members of Mountain Equipment Co-op in order to make a purchase. If they are not yet members, they are welcome to sign up and purchase a membership ($5.00) that evening.