VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Evening Brew @ The Pit [Social] · Thursday, February 25th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Feb. 25th, 7:32 pm
Man going back to school is hard... time to grab a brew with some VOCers!
CITR, campus radio is throwing a fund-raiser/music night see below:
"CiTR is an independent not-for-profit radio station that relies on campus and community support to continue to run. CiTR has our annual major fundraising week, FunDrive, starting on February 25th! The CiTR student executive have decided to take on the project of the kick off party to start things off strong."
Entry is a reduced $3 which goes to help CiTR out. There will be live music of the UBC variety.