VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
VOC Environmental Committee Meeting · Tuesday, April 5th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Apr. 5th, 6:00 pm
End: Tuesday, Apr. 5th, 8:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: VOC Clubroom
The environmental committee is having a meeting to discuss the results of the SaveGaribaldi campaign and to plan our next steps for preventing the development of Garibaldi at Squamish. Everyone is welcome to attend!
Take action by promoting #SaveGaribaldi on social media and signing the petition at SaveGaribaldi.ca!
We look forward to hearing your opinions on the future of Garibaldi Park and the GAS development.