VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Wilderness first aid · Monday, November 7th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- External Link: For extra information not hosted on the VOC site.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Monday, Nov. 7th
End: Monday, Nov. 7th, 11:21 am
Note: Signup and payment period has already passed. If you are listed as "going" then your payment is being processed and you can register in a course of your choice with Slipstream.
Please read the Wiki page before signing up. Slipstream is offering both the 50 hour Essential Wilderness First Aid and 90 hour Advanced Wilderness First Aid at a discount rate to VOC members. Members will pay for a voucher which then entitles them to sign up for the course location and time of their choice.
The reason the end date appears to be before the start date is that once you pay for your voucher it is good for a year.
Note that signing up for this doesn't guarantee your spot/voucher. What you have to do to get your spot/voucher is to pay for it in the Clubroom. Drop payment (exact cash) off during gear hours by nov 8th at the latest.