VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Mt. Elphinstone daytrip PT/beginner friendly · Sunday, April 24th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Apr. 24th
Hiking is probably the best way to relax the mind during exam season! Come and join me on a full day hike to mt. Elphinstone on the sunshine coast. We can get to the trail head by ferry leaving from Horseshoe bay to Langdale at 9:20 am and start hiking from there.
Total Distance: 14.0 km (return)
Estimated Time: 6 hours
Average Grade: 14.3%
Elevation Gain: 1002 m
Start Elevation: 260 m
Max Elevation: 1262 m
Together with some snowy patches, we might encounter a sweet view of Vancouver and lots of mountains on the top! Lets bring some snacks to share for a summit feast.