VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Pemberton Icefield Traverse (Intermediate Friendly) · Thu. May. 19th - Sun. May. 22nd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, May. 19th, 5:00 pm
End: Sunday, May. 22nd, 8:00 pm
This is a potential calendar spot to do a ski traverse of the Pemberton Icefield. I've never been, but I'm stoked to give it a go if we can assemble a competent team and sort out cars.
I reckon we would leave Thursday evening to camp at the trailhead and set out early Friday AM with the aim to be back to the cars by Sunday.
Glacier and overnight ski experience is essential.