VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Learn to Climb Outside (Flexible Dates, midweek) · Tuesday, June 28th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Jun. 28th
Pre-trip meeting location: Email me
Want to get climbing outside? Never climbed before or have only climbed inside? I want to show you outdoor climbing. Send me an email and put your name down as interested and we will figure out a day that works. I have a vehicle and will fill the vehicle with people and we can go up for one or more days. If you have more experience that is okay too.
Ideal group size is 3-4 people unless I get another co-instructor and/or leader.
We wil probably go to squamish, but I want to go midweek to beat the crowds.
Also timing depends on the weather.
Gear wise you wil need harness, climbing shoes, helmet, belay device, and locking carabiner. The club has all of these for rent except the belay device and locking carabiner.