VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Club's Days in the Nest · Wed. Sep. 21st - Fri. Sep. 23rd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Sep. 21st
End: Friday, Sep. 23rd, 9:00 pm
Come join us at our Club's Days booth on the lower level of The Nest from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM September 21-23 to hear more about the club, talk to members, buy Rock Party tickets, and/or sign up!
We also need volunteers like you (yes you!) to help out at our booth these days. It even counts as an easy workhike. Probably the easiest workhike you could do, hint hint.
Sign-up for a shift on the wiki page here!