VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Tricouni Meadows and Peak Scramble- Intermediate Friendly · Mon. Jul. 25th - Tue. Jul. 26th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning, this trip has been cancelled : Join on Amin's trip
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Monday, Jul. 25th, 6:00 pm
End: Tuesday, Jul. 26th, 9:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: TBD
Changing the date to a week day because weekends are running out!
I call this trip Intermediate friendly because the hike and scramble are potentially quite difficult and physically demanding, so previous scrambling and back country experience would be ideal.
We will likely go up the evening before to get an evening of cragging in in Squamish, and then do Tricouni the next day.