VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Needle peaking · Sunday, July 10th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Jul. 10th, 6:00 am
End: Sunday, Jul. 10th, 7:00 pm
Lets get some scrambles up to Needle peak at the Coquahalla:-) Needle peak is not too far from the highway and should be perfectly doable in one day.
Here is the trail description: http://www.trailpeak.com/trail-The-Needle-near-Hope-Airport-BC-621
The hike should take 6-7 hours with some scramble sections at the top. elevation gain is about 800m. The plan is to gather at the trail head at 9 am and start hiking.
Sign up as going if you are 100% sure you are coming/not waiting for something more awesome to come along and we will sort out the rides on Saturday. It looks like we have to get some Modo's involved.