VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Watersprite Lake Hike and Scramble · Sat. Aug. 13th - Sun. Aug. 14th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Aug. 13th
End: Sunday, Aug. 14th
Pre-trip meeting location: e-mail
Watersprite Lake is suppose to be an absolutely beautiful location to hike to, with scrambling options in the area! Link to description here: https://waterspritecabin.ca/location/
We will bring helmets and ice axes for the scramble portion. For people who are not comfortable with scrambling, they can can hang out at the lake where we will camp for the night.
I am in Alberta until the 12th, so the pre-trip meeting will be by e-mail. Plan to leave Saturday morning around 7 AM ish, and return Sunday evening. Hopefully the weather will cooperate for us and we will have a great time!