VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Brew Hut mid-week · Wed. Aug. 17th - Thu. Aug. 18th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Aug. 17th
End: Thursday, Aug. 18th
This is mid-week, so probably nobody else up there! Thursday is supposed to be hot! The lake should be thawed, for sure. I want to mess with the solar lighting for about an hour, and bring down the money that accumulates up there. This is a Wed-Thu trip so if you are a weekend warrior, sorry about that. If you are funemployed or otherwise available, send me an email or post here if you want to come.