VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
VOC BBQ · Wednesday, September 14th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Sep. 14th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Locarno Beach - base of Tolmie St.
Summer's not over yet! One last VOC BBQ to wrap up beach season is in order.
Same as always, we'll meet at Locarno Beach (base of Tolmie St., look for the yellow flag)
BBQs will be provided, bring food, drink, music, friends and games (ex. ultimate, soccer). If you are new to the club, this is a GREAT way to connect with other VOCers and plan/discuss sweet trips for the upcoming year. Don't be shy!
SEE YOU THERE :)
PS: If the weather is not ideal, we will be going to THE COLONY (Broadway/Blenheim St) for drinks etc... http://colonykits.com/