VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Slideshow: Toba to Powell Alpine Traverse, Deep in the Wild Coast Mountains · Wednesday, October 26th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Oct. 26th, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Oct. 26th, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: ESB (Earth and Ocean Sciences) 2012
Join Arran and Joane as they present their slideshow "Toba to Powell Alpine Traverse, Deep in the Wild Coast Mountains"
"After spotting a nice looking route on google earth deep in the coast mountains, Arran and Joane traversed ridges from Desolation Sound to Powell Lake for nine spectacular days. Ravishing ridgetop walking, gorgeous glaciers and the spice of wild adventure."