VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Ski waxing workhike · Thursday, October 27th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Oct. 27th, 4:00 pm
End: Thursday, Oct. 27th, 8:00 pm
Winter is coming! The quartermasters need your help getting our tele ski fleet in tip-top shape for the season ahead.
We will be waxing the skis in the clubroom starting around 4 pm. If you have some time to help after class or work, please sign up! If you have any waxing tools (iron, scrapers, old gift cards, tarp etc), and are willing to share, we'd appreciate it if you brought them so we can do more skis at once. If you have never waxed skis before, you're welcome to come and learn!
Bonus if you have edge tuning skills and tools.