VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Last Min Day hike to Elfin Lakes! · Sat. Oct. 22nd - Sun. Oct. 23rd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Oct. 22nd
End: Sunday, Oct. 23rd
Pre-trip meeting location: Email Faff
Anyone interested in overnighting dayhiking to Elfin Lakes this weekend?
We can dry off in the hut! ($15/night in hut, $10 if camping) and watch the beautiful snow fall (Unless it falls at rain), and make snowpersons.
Trail info: (easy-moderate hike)
Will need a car to make this happen. :)