VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Snow-seeking at Panorama Ridge/Black Tusk! · Saturday, October 29th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Oct. 29th
Pre-trip meeting location: Email Faff
Are you interested in skiing or snowshoeing up to Panorama Ridge or Black Tusk? :)
Then this last minute trip is for you!
I am not too familiar with the route to Panorama Ridge/Black Tusk so I could use help with that but the way up to the lake is straight forward. If no one is familiar with the trail we may only head up to the lake/Taylor Meadows (the trail might also be well broken in due to a high volume of people visiting the park)
This trip can run as a daytrip or overnighter (depending on drivers)
Please rent avi gear if you don't have any, you can find this in the gear room! You can also find snowshoes/skis at in the gear room.