VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Tele School 2017 · Saturday, January 7th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jan. 7th, 8:30 am
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Jan. 4th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: BUCH A102 MAP
Hello up-and-coming Telemark Skiers!
The world of backcountry skiing opens up another season of activity and another world of beauty. For those of us that can't stand the thought of spending another winter stuck in the city waiting for summer, it is time... Winter is coming.
Beginner 1 - You have never skied - or almost never.
Beginner 2 - Know how to do snowplow AND parallel turns on downhill skis, but never telemarked.
*Extras - people who dont want to be part of the school, but would like the group ticket price if not enough students so they can do some cheaper skiing on Seymour that day.
Cheers and hope to see many of you out there!