VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Beginner-Friendly Skiing at Taylor Meadows · Sat. Nov. 12th - Sun. Nov. 13th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Nov. 12th, 6:00 am
End: Sunday, Nov. 13th, 8:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Nov. 9th, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom/outside clubroom
Come skiing near Taylor Meadows this weekend! It might turn into a sufferfest, but it'll definitely be beginner-friendly.
There'll be heavy precipitation Tuesday/Wednesday, but if the freezing level on Friday drops as forecasted, we might get some good snow in places. Either way, I'm pretty sure an early-season ski debacle at Taylor Meadows is tradition at this point.
This is to some extent an overflow trip for Nathan's Phelix trip, so people who signed up to that trip but can't fit in there are welcome on this one.