VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Beginner Friendly Day trip to Brew Hut · Sunday, October 9th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Oct. 9th
We will be leaving Vancouver around 07:30 Sunday and driving up to the newly-renovated trail to our Brew hut. We will hike into the hut (around 6 kms) then after looking around a bit, checking for snow, etc, we will hike back out. We will probably get back to Vancouver around 6pm. We will have space for three passengers. If you would like to be one of those three passengers, email me [email protected] I can pick you up between UBC and downtown. Sorry I don't do Maple Ridge, Coquitlam etc, but if you want to bring your own car I will make sure you don't get lost.