VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Winter Social Formal · Thursday, January 12th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Jan. 12th, 6:30 pm
<!--[if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]> 0 false 18 pt 18 pt 0 0 false false false <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]> <![endif]-->
To all you classy Ladies and Gentlemen,
Welcome back from your holiday adventures!
You are cordially invited to participate in the VOC’s Winter Social. For fun, we thought we would turn the Winter Social into a Formal. As outdoor enthusiasts, we are constantly seeing our friends in our sporty, old, often sweaty, attire. We thought it would be fun to see how everyone cleans up. As a bunch of good-looking people, do not be surprised to have a hard time recognizing some of your friends from previous trips B). So throw on your favourite dress, dress shirt, tie, shoes, heels….. or whatever you like and come on out to socialize, share your trip stories and have a grand ol’ time.
Food will be served in a potluck fashion in the VOC clubroom around 7pm. So bring your tasty dish and we will see who is most worthy (hor d’oeurve anyone?????!). Carbonated drinks such as pop and alcohol free champagne in wine glasses are strongly encouraged. Beer will be drunk at the Pitt pub which happens to be right beside the clubroom. Unfortunately the Pitt is 19+, but you can still hang out in the clubroom by the food if you can’t drink.
Don't forget to bring eating utensils and surfaces. And use the sign up tool to say what you will bring so people can plan their dishes accordingly.
See all you good-looking people there!<!--EndFragment-->